Friday, November 20, 2020

CONCLUSION





Through my industrial training, I have given exposure fully within the real job situation. In addition, it helps me to gain my self-confidence and discover my own abilities. It can also become preparation or a preview to the working environment later in the future. In addition, I also participated in teamwork from different ages where I require to be more mature and open-minded when at work.  I also am able to familiarize myself with receiving the advice and comply with all directions given by employers and able to do a job that is entrusted with complete besides being responsible and dedicated employees.



At the same time, industrial training also nurtures my leadership ability and responsibility to perform or execute the given task. Besides that, It also taught me to be more disciplined to follow rules and regulations when conducting industrial training. I have been trained for proper schedule planning and time management. This situation will be fostered responsibly and independently of myself. Finally, through this industrial training, I can take this as a challenge and test my perseverance and thinking abilities when facing a decision-making situation. Industrial Training is a great and invaluable experience for students.

MAIN PAGE

POLITEKNIK MERSING,  JOHOR DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY (INFORMATION SECURITY)             NAME                           :       ...