Friday, November 20, 2020

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS



The success of this report is come up with joint effort and cooperation of different people, I’m grateful to them and I would like to express my appreciation to the following:

I thank deeply Almighty GOD for everything in life. My sincere gratitude goes to my family members especially my parents for their endless moral and financial support to enable me to achieve the industrial training and this final report.
  
In addition, special acknowledgments go to the administrator of Kana Agency Tokio Marine Life Insurance, Mrs. Giyetha. Throughout the internship, she has been the most disciplined person, while providing me valuable advice, guidance and necessary information.

Furthermore, deepest appreciation goes to Mr. Kanaisin, Agency Manager of Kana Agency who is also my field supervisor while I'm conducting the internship, for extending his support in providing vital expert knowledge and information he has gained throughout his experience in the Insurance industry.

Nevertheless, I hold my gratitude, to my industrial training supervisor from Politeknik Pasir Gudang who tirelessly came to my internship place to monitor me and evaluate my internship activity.


Finally, the final credits go to the environment and group commitment of Kana Agency life advisors who have enabled me a lot to do and observe the insurance activities during my internship.





MAIN PAGE

POLITEKNIK MERSING,  JOHOR DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY (INFORMATION SECURITY)             NAME                           :       ...